Hi! My name is Amanda and I’d like to officially welcome you to my blog.
This is a space where I’ll be posting content that pertains to my life, my opinions about topics that I’m interested in or feel strongly about. Some of those topics include world issues, style trends, current events, TV shows, books…the list could go on.
So, who am I? Here’s a very brief breakdown:
- Graduated from the University of Waterloo in 2016 with a major in Speech Communications and a minor in Digital Arts. I’m currently studying Integrated Marketing Communications at Conestoga College.
- I’ve been a volunteer at the Grand River Hospital for five years (and counting).
- I absolutely love food… but I don’t know how to cook.
- I’m House Targaryen and wish I had a pet dragon. Or 3. (Game of Thrones reference, if you didn’t know)
- Any picture that I post of myself near a white wall, my younger brother takes because I bribe him with burgers.
- I need to plan my outings about a month in advance to mentally prepare myself. #GrandmaStatus
I’m hoping you’ll get to learn more about the way my brain works from reading my posts.